Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ah-Choo! Tissue?

I've been a little crafty elf...making a tissue box cover! These are from a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers. Beulah, my dog, "found" the one I made from last year and chewed the lid...so I made another one. The papers are from last year's paper pad and no stamping...just sponged over the top of the embossing and sides  in white craft. I added a little glitter using dimond stickles to the snowflakes and flower centers. I wish the colors were a little more true...the overall look is very soft and dreamy; just like a walk in a winter wonderland!

Here's a little view from the top 
Thanks for your visit...wishing you sneeze-free days ahead!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is soft and pretty Traci! I adore these tissue covers and you didn't stamp on this one. Great use of the papers and textures. Hopefully she won't eat the lid on this one. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Traci! I love that white deer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh this is so beautiful Traci!!! I do love these tissue box covers and this is especially pretty with these papers and the embossed texture! Beulah must have gotten in to a little trouble, huh? :) She' s on the naughty list!!!

    Merry Christmas to you Traci, and a blessed new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've always wanted to make one of these! I have the instructions saved on my computer, plus someone sent me all the pieces which I think she cut with a Silhouette. All I have to do is put it together and decorate. I know it's really quite easy, but I haven't decided how I want to decorate it. Guess I should start at the beginning, right? Yours turned out so pretty! It does look very soft like fresh snowfall. Really beautiful, Traci!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!