Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You've Been so Kind




Lately life has consisted of nursing home visits and care conferences, doctor appointments, and dog sitting for my parents. While this has been a trying time, I am so thankful for the staff at the care center at Mantey Heights in my hometown. Especially the women in the rehab department working daily with Dad and so good-humored and caring at the same time. I will be there in a couple of days, and wanted to let them know how much I appreciate their hard work and heart...so made a few thank you notes. This was inspired by Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday sketch...which of course, was last week.
For me to keep up with challenges or be on time lately is too much, but I am enjoying my stamp time when I have it and hope the cheeriness of these notes gives you a dose of sunshine this wintry day!!

PS...Yes, the blog candy winner was notified. It was Kelly! I am tickled at all your inspiring comments, if you did not get a chance, scroll down two posts, there are some really wonderful ones!!
Thanks for popping in and to all my friends, for your continued support through a very difficult season in life. Blessings to you!

11 comments:

  1. Traci...I love your button art. I've really been into using buttons myself! Aren't they fun. Love your colors and the bright springy look. Definitely great on a wintry day like we are having here.

    Wanted to let you know that for now, I'll be continuing with my blog. More explanation is there. I will still be making lots of other changes in my life to give more time for ministry, but I believe that I can use my blog for His glory too. Just must manage time more wisely. Thank you for your comment there, for your continued encouragement. I know this season of life is a hard one for you, and you have continued to be in my thoughts. I hope we can continue to connect and pray for one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet cards Traci! Hope all is well. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Traci. I hope you aren't traveling today, the weather is just awful here anyway. I know you are having a tough time, but I know you will rely on God to get you all through and make the best decisions for everyone.
    Hugs my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! I'm sure the people at the rehab care center will be so touched by your thankfulness! You will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! What beautiful cards Traci! They will be so very tickled to receive this! I know you have been so stresses..and I think its wonderful you are finding a little time to stamp. Not sure where you are these days.....but wherever you are, I hope things are going better. Hang in there.....

    I love these sweet little button flower thank you cards! They are just plain ole happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie, love teh color scheme you chose with these stamps! So often they are in brights, but this looks wonderful in pastel. Hope you are doing better this week. Been busy and not online too much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards Traci! I love the pastel hues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are adorable! I so want to CASE these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Traci! It sounds like you've got your hands full lately. I can't keep up with challenges, either, and I don't have nearly as good a reason. Your cards are really precious and I know they will be appreciated as much as you appreciate the folks you're giving them to. They're not just doing their job; they really do care. I work in health care, and it's always very touching when people take the time for something like this

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a very sweet set....precious....what a very sweet gesture to extend your 'heart' through your talents...they will love them....

    I too seem to always be playing catch up lately...new puppy is keeping me busy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just like you to think of others. I am so sorry about all your stress. I will be praying for you. These cards are fantastic. Thank you so much for the package..I LOVE those goodies. I will catch up with you when you get back..hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!