Thursday, September 16, 2010

September Stamp Club cards

Good morning! I wanted to share two of the cards we made at my monthly Stamp Club last night. This first card was made in the prettiest blue, using a one inch square punch and each square was either stamped in blue or embossed on the blue in white detail powder. This is so striking with the ribbon treatment and I frayed my twine. (I added the frayed twine, it is the only thing on this card that is my own doing...) Ya know, usually the only addition that is mine to the card is the part that I cover up due to a major goof!!



This second card is a Fall Thanksgiving using the Cajun Craze cardstock (love that color!) with the leaves hand cut and double mounted on square punches, and then the green leaves from the two-step bird punch were interwoven to add a dash of color to the warm rich hues of Fall! So much detail, punches, cutting, embossing, and an easy to do border made the inside more interesting also!
Well, lots of fun last night...thanks so much to my demo, Carn, and the women there!!
I'll have another one to show you tomorrow...my favorite!!


9 comments:

  1. Two great cards! love the blue/white color combo in the first card and on the second one how the stamped image peeks out from behind the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inchies too but have yet to ink mine! Better get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Traci! The first card is so pretty! At first I thought it was pink and blue and wondered how in the world you changed the colors of the dsp. It's a gorgeous card. Love it.

    And I love anything fall...the second card made me breath a sigh of relief. I just ordered the set, and I'm going to love it. I debated, then just ordered it because I had the papers, but showcasing those bigger leaves in the squares is great. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, Trace!! I really love that fall card with the hand cut leaves; makes me want that set. And the embossing on that stunning blue is the perfect accent with the four squares and designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traci,

    Both cards are lovely and I love your layouts. The cajun craze paper looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout and the inchies on that first card Traci! So eye catching!

    So pretty on the 2nd card too. Love the tiny extra leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh...I just ordered the set with that beautiufl medallion....can't wait to get it....what fab cards you created....bet that stamp camp is a hoot with the two of you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that blue! Can't wait to see your favorite card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing what you do at stamp camps... I miss those.. I am loving that beautiful blue in the first one. It is such a calming color.. The medallion is one of my favorite stamps.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!