Sunday, February 19, 2017

PTI ~Looking Back at the Year 2010

It's hard to believe that I have been part of Papertrey Ink since their first release! I am so thankful to be going "back in time" over the past few years and seeing all the amazing card samples using some of my sets...so many ideas floating in my head now! Stamps can become stale after awhile...so it is great to revisit and try something new!
For 2010 I pulled out "Wreath for all Seasons." For this card, my pretty SU! designer paper was the color scheme...greens, peaches, and oranges. I cut a frame from the paper and stamped my wreath and berries on the card base; then simply layered the frame over. Just trying to keep it straight and center
ed is the challenge here. I actually made a few of these to use as easy notecards and didn't add any embellishments for ease of mailing.
Thanks for popping in!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!