Saturday, February 18, 2017

Papertrey Ink~Celebrating 2013!

I've been following along with the PTI's 10 year countdown, have you? So much fun...not only to see the stamp sets revisited for each year...but also to read the "headlines" of history...someone really did their homework!
2013 was a popular year for me to purchase stamps...I have several of those featured...but my favorite to work with is probably Pedal Pusher!
So many fun colors and basket fillers...I combined the "Pedal Pusher" with the "Choose Joy" sets and used the Tiny Tag dies.


I was able to snag some matching ribbon in Hawaiian Shores during the last sale...so the bicycle is a pretty matching blue. Too much cuteness!
Thanks for peeking in and blessings on your day!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. I have not been following the 10 year countdown, but it sounds fun. This is just darling. So springy, fresh and super cute design Traci. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bike, and in this color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!