Saturday, December 17, 2016

Little Miss Muff

I've always loved this retired Stampin' Up girl in her pretty fur muff. It reminds me of a white furry coat my Mother-in Law bought for our oldest daughter with the muff which she actually wore to preschool. She loves all things feminine.
So this is our oldest daughter's Christmas card this year. More snowflakes and pearls for corner embellishment. Pretty in pink and pearls!
The Joy! is Papertrey Ink stamp gold emossed on a white dot vellum. 
Gee, I wish I had a coat like that! It's so fun to create with these sweet images!
Thanks so much for your visit. We have fresh fallen snow outside, I need to find my muff and take a little stroll!

2 comments:

  1. This is darling! What a sweet little girl image and perfectly winter feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci, this is darling, and I would love a sweet coat like that too...along with the pretty scarf! Darling card with the sweet snowflakes, and I love the beautiful color scheme! Beautiful cards, my friend!! Hugs and Christmas wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!