Sunday, December 18, 2016

Holly Jolly Christmas

This card was a CASE from one of the Papertrey Ink's Design Team. I had to challenge myself a little bit to do the "Holly and Jolly" in different inks and could only accomplish this by splicing the stamp. I used a new to me ink, to mimic the vintage Jadeite so popular in glassware. These were all dies stamped in different colors to make this cute kitchen scene. Sometimes it is more challenging than it seems to stamp a simple card on white background. That's what I find, anyways. Sent this off to a very old friend whom I've lost contact with and hope to reconnect.
Thanks for stopping by, won't you have a cup of tea or cider?
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Traci, I love this new PTI set, and what a darling card and color combination! Beautifully done! Hope you have a beautiful and blessed Christmas day, my friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!