Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Playing Around with Power Poppy's Prairie Cheer


I made a card a little while back using this designer paper from Basic Grey as the main panel, and had a little bit left. I loved the strips from trimming that panel...and decided to use it to border a popped up wood grain paper frame using these wheat stalks from Power Poppy's Prairie Cheer stamp set. The images are white embossed with some brown Momento ink mixed in...I couldn't figure out a good place for adding a sentiment, so will put that inside. I used gold enamel dots to look like brass nail heads on the frame. 
A simple card using scraps...makes me happy!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Traci, what a beautiful fall card, and I really LOVE the rustic DP with the brads.... And I love the wheat stalks in two colors! Beautifully done, sweet friend! I hope you are enjoying the change of season and getting ready for all the Christmas celebration during this Advent season. We are so blessed to know Jesus and to celebrate His birth! Hugs, sweet and dear friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!