Thursday, February 4, 2016

You've Got Mail Valentine~3 Ways!

Just arrived home from a week long trip visiting my Father-in-Law in Florida...and needed a stamping break; if you know what I mean. There is nothing like coming home to my cheerful stamp space and creating!!
I recently ordered a stamp from Taylored Expressions, "You've got Mail." Knowing how much I love anything with little birds and noting the simplicity of this image and how easy it would be to color...I immediately fell in love! I tried three different styles from simple to simplest. Simple is as simple does...
Simplest
Not quite so simple...this was a new die cut set I recently purchased from Impression Obsession..and I love them. For someone like me who has trouble figuring out how to best frame an image; this set took the guesswork out of it for me...left me with several die cuts from one run through my Big Shot to choose from. And there is cute stitching and scallops to boot! The paper was from a paper pack from Lily of the Valley.


The same die cuts using the smaller frame and the same paper pack. The middle panel was embossed with a tiny heart folder and a very old SU! sentiment I found that seemed to fit the occasion. I love how the sprinkle of hearts on the designer paper mimics the hearts in the stamped image.
So that is it...which one do you like? I was happy to try all of them...but I think I like the first two best when laid out before me.
Wishing you a happy day...thanks for popping in!!

1 comment:

  1. That's the cutest little stamp, Traci! I love anything with little birds, too. And that mailbox with the hearts twining -- adorable! Love all your cards. The paper is too cute. I'm especially loving CAS these days. Love those all in one frame dies, too. I have three sets and use them all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!