Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Gift Bag~Power Poppy Rewind!


It's less than a week before Christmas, and I just returned from an over the mountain 320 mile drive to my Dad's to spread a little Christmas cheer! I made this gift bag using two sheets of retired Stampin' Up! designer paper in plaid and wood grain. I made a simple circular tag that opens and added a cork cutout deer from Papertrey Ink. This is for Power Poppy's monthly challenge~Gift Packaging Challenge! I think it turned out so cute...perfect for a pair of socks or candy or coffee for that hard to shop for male in your home! Thanks for taking time to peek in...now back to unpacking!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

  1. What a darling gift bag and I am sure he loved it. The little dear is so sweet Tracy. Wonderful gift. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for playing in Power Poppy's Rewind Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that fun plaid Traci! Such a cute gift bag! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Power Poppy this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Traci, what an absolutely adorable gift bag! I always love plaid and it's especially perfect for a masculine gift! Oh, I'm sure you are happy to be home, but what a joy to have spread lots of Christmas cheer at your dear dad's. May you have a blessed and joyous new year, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!