Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hello There, dearest friend!

Hello There! Every once in a blue moon; I participate in Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday challenges on their blog. The tutorial two weeks ago was "Bringing the inside Out." The circle was cut out of the card front, leaving a window to add something of interest to the inside of the card. I decided to use the newly released "Scripted" and die cuts to match along with the Blooms II stamp set. I have been searching for a sentiment stamp and dies in a size (not too large, not too small,) and a font that I liked, and this is it!! I am very happy with these sentiments.  Although a bit tricky to execute, I was also pretty taken with the colors and design in this cheery number...thanks to Danielle at PTI for showing us how it is done. The colors I used are SU!s Daffodil Yellow for Blooms, Strawberry Slush for bloom centers, and Cool Cabana for the leaves. The popped up bloom is polka dotted and has a pool party button with a bow of twine topping it off. Each flower center has a twinkling rhinestone to set it off.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Traci, I just love this card! The colors are beautiful - I always love blue and yellow...they are so cheery! And I love your card design with the cutout circle and the word dies perfectly placed. I recently purchased these and will have to try this. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, sweet friend! It's such a joy to be encouraged and inspired by each other! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!