Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentines in Vellum

Hi friends! Tomorrow is that wonderful day of the year when we celebrate Valentine's Day! I spent a good part of yesterday afternoon playing with different stamps that did not necessarily have a Valentine's day theme or sentiments...they seemed appropriate to the occasion. I'll be sharing one today, and several tomorrow.
This card uses a Flourishes stamp set that is now retired. I stamped in versamark, gold embossed, then filled in a few of the letters with a copic marker. The side vellum is Stampin Up's Gold Fancy Foil designer vellum. Those itty bitty tiny hearts are gold embossed...so soft and lovely. I used a tiny heart punch to punch two of the hearts out to add to the top and bottom flourishes.The Embossing Folder is Cuttlebug's "Cross my Heart." The top heart was cut from SU's gold glossy paper with Spellinder's Hearts dies.
This will be submitted for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge using the below sketch:
Isn't this the cutest,and so versatile? Thanks for dropping by and Happy Valentine's Day!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!