Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hello My Dear~

Hello my Dears! So happy you're here and popped in for a minute! I wanted to share the other Valentine that didn't make it into my daughter's hands this year. Now that she is a newlywed, I seriously doubt that she is waiting for her Valentine from her Mom (for goodness sake!) but I still enjoy making them and hope in some small way they convey this huge love I can't contain!
This stamp is a retired Flourishes set, "Typeset." I have only previously used one of the sentiments...and when I was searching through my non-Valentine stamp sets, I thought this one would work well! Sounds like just something a Mom would say, right?
Thanks so much for looking, and I always love to know you were here...Blessings!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet Traci! I love the black and white damask paper with the pops of pink. Really classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she waits for them just not as much as she did prior, but she still loves getting valentines from her mom. :-) What kid wouldn't! Very sweet, wonderful sentiment focus too Traci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya doing my dear sista! :).. Fabulous card, wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!