Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Lili of the Valley~Tea Party!


Hi friends, and welcome to my little corner of creativity! It's a new year, and I've been doing a little stamping! I was looking through some of my individual stamps the other day for this little cutie image after a friend and fellow stamper had been featuring a few of her cards from Lili of the Valley. I have had this image for awhile and been a little intimidated to color it. But once I started, it was so much fun, and where else will I find a Tiffany Blue teapot than in my own imagination? I liked that these girls have quite a lot of style going on with their pink polka dots and designer bags...I giggled a bit while coloring these.
The paper was the starting point, but by the time I was "finished" adding papers, ribbon, enamel dots, and that little blossomed punch stamp from "Flourishes," I almost wish I had chosen a bit smaller print for the background...but I still really like the end result.
Thank you for coming to my little tea party, I hope you leave with a smile!!

3 comments:

  1. Traci, this super cute image is one of the LOTV stamps that I've been thinking about purchasing...I love it. I've been thinking about buying. You did a lovely job of bringing the 2 sweet gals to life! Very cute card, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Traci! I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Traci, this is absolutely adorable! I recently received this stamp and am now so inspired seeing your darling card! Just love your amazing coloring and the beautiful DP and embellishments! So sweet! Warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!