Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Favorite Peonies Card


This was such a beautiful weekend here in Colorado; following a long week of rains. The rains have greened up our lawn and the canopy of trees off our backyard deck has beckoned me to sit outside and just relax and listen to nature's sounds. And...my one peony bush is blooming! I had to make one last tribute to these gorgeous blooms. This one is fashioned in a blush pink peachy hue. It is my favorite from the single digital stamp I purchased from Power Poppy!
I appreciate you visiting, taking a moment of your day...and hope you leave here blessed! Have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

  1. Traci, your peonies are colored beautifully and your papers and layout compliment them perfectly! Enjoy your beautiful weather...hope Beulah is enjoying as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Traci...beautifully embellished, beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Traci! Wonderful coloring and wonderful design. P.S. Love your craft room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, please, don't stop! I love these peonies, too, and the digis were so much fun. What a beautiful, soft shade you chose for these. Your papers, ribbons, and sparkler are all just perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tribute indeed missy! Your soft delicate coloring for the peonies is perfect and wonderful ribbon bow. So go enjoy that backyard that is all green and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traci this is amazing!!! I just love how you colored these peonies!!! They are so soft and delicate looking, and so real!!! Love the layout and I can almost smell the blooms in your back yard! A shady deck sounds really inviting at this point! Ours is on the west side and quite hot by evening. Lovely for morning coffee though. LOVE this card!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning Traci. Gorgeous colors and love your bow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!