Thursday, May 15, 2014

CAS in Blues!

Hi! I am posting a quick CAS (Clean and Simple) card today using Papertrey Ink's Mums. I love that set and its versatility.
I  noticed I have a lot of pink cards on parade on this blog...so this one is done up in a couple of blues and stone gray (PTI ink) for the colors.
I added a couple of strips of scor-tape and used some dark blue glitter to dress up the sentiment. A couple of pearls and it is finished!
I am enjoying making these types of cards more and more as they are quick, full of color, and easy to mail!! And I do like to mail my cards.
Blessings on your day!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. What a tidy space you have!
    Lovely card, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci! Thank you for your sweet and encouraging comments!!! You're so sweet! Love your card... the shades of blue are soothing and I love the glittered framing for your sentiment! I need to do that more! Note to self....

    So sorry to hear you have RA! I know that's a really rough thing and I'll pray for you as the Lord brings you to my mind. Yes, pacing ourselves is key and often, after some of the most joyful things, a flare up can occur... but God is good, His mercies are new every morning... and that's something that never changes!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Traci.. Your card is beautiful, love the blues. Love your work space, great photo :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, it looks like designer paper! Beautifully done, Traci! I like to mail my cards, too. I almost always have someone specific in mind when I make a card. I need to make more to sell, but I use them up too fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!