Sunday, May 25, 2014

Aqua and Melon May Blog Hop



This month's challenge at Papertrey Ink is this oh so pretty inspiration photo! The challenge is to use Aqua and Melon...two of my favorite color combinations!
My card is pretty straightforward. I needed a birthday card for a sweet little four year old boy. I used PTI Tremendous Birthday for the image and the sentiment. The little dots were added with 3 copic markers to bring in more aqua and coral and add a festive look to the balloons!
I white embossed the birthday words and added some Mr. Huey white spray which got pretty much everywhere except the card! I used my copic marker to recolor some pink enamel dots to make them coral. Easy and it worked!
Thanks for stopping by~I haven't participated in this hop for over a year so I am looking forward to visiting your blogs and becoming more inspired to use my Papertrey Ink Stamps!

6 comments:

  1. I love these colors, too, and your stepped up clean and simple design. I haven't thought to re-color enamel dots, but those Copics work on everything, don't they? Cute card for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love those sweet little balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little balloons and the birthday banner ,beautiful card Traci. They little one will love the balloons. I try to make what I need as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!