Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bunny Brigade!

Hi friends! We live on a greenbelt and often looking out over our back deck, I can see bunnies scampering through the trees, shrubs, and little rocky gardens. I have such a soft spot in my heart for these sweet furry creatures...I was delighted to use these digital stamps from Diane's Daydream Designs. The artist for these stamps is Katlyn Traxler and she has many sweet images in the store which I hope to try out soon.
Spring speaks pastels and bunnies, don't you think?
Spring Rains in Pinks

This one in yellow uses paper from the store and the sentiment included in this adorable set! It fit perfectly in one of my cloud dies! a little bow and prima center, some enamel drops, and stickles glitter on the raindrops...makes a sweet encouragement card.
Thanks for stopping in today...may all your spring showers blossom into beautiful flowers!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, Traci, these are so cute! Looks like another digi site I need to check out. I love your sweet colors. I hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci; Your cards are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!