Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine Printables~PInk and Black


View of Printable with simple black matting cardstock.
Good morning, friends! Here is the third in a series of cards I crafted using the Daydream Designs "Sending You Love" digital printables. I decided to take the printable and cut it and mat on black cardstock, but the design is such that you can just print them on cardstock, and have an entire card, front and beautiful inside sentiment with just a couple of cuts and fold. I added some pink stickles to the flower and focal heart!
 I love having the inside done for me. So many times I will have a card made ahead of time, then when it is time to send, (could be months later;)  I have to cut and add a lighter cardstock to add a message. This is so easy...and will certainly help me send out encouraging Valentine's to friends and family. You can find these and many other beautiful new releases at Daydream Designs store!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card! Love the Stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love the hearts and layers of the outside and that verse inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a real beauty Traci...I love that paper sheet of hearts it is so pretty have used it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh what a super cute card! Love the pink and black together, and the way you designed the card.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Traci! Love the matting and the extra touches of Stickles. Sparkle is always good! May your day have lots of sparkle in it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!