Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fashionably Pink!


Every once in awhile, I style a card around a piece of paper...this dressmaker image was a free digital image from Diane Noble of the Daydream Designs store given awhile ago. I had this flowery paper and fine pink tulle, a hat pin with pearls and clear pink beads, prima roses...all fashioned together for a pretty "just because" card...my favorite one to give or receive. 
If you check my last post, there is a great free image available, so hope you will take advantage of it!!
Thanks for stopping by, and your sweet comments are always a bright spot to my day!

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Traci! Love the tulle and pearl stick pin with your lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! The papers and button card (going to go find that set!!) are wonderful! Your finishing touches make it perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love,love this Traci! So many perfect little touches to make this stunning beauty. Gorgeous stick pin and flowers. It all goes together just perfectly. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Traci,

    As one of your new DT co members of Daydream Designs, just wanted to stop by and say hello, and to let you know that I am now a follower.

    Wow what a stunning card! The paper was the first thing I noticed and you did a beautiful job with it!

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! It's a lovely combination of everything, and the paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!