Monday, January 21, 2013

Daydream Designs Blog "Hearts" Hop and Free Digis!!





Welcome to the January Blog Hop for Daydream Designs featuring this month's theme, "hearts!!"  The Daydreamers team has been busy creating with the latest new releases at Daydream Designs Store for this month's hop!!
 Growing up, Valentine's Day was probably my favorite holiday, next to Christmas. Even at a young age, I sensed that Valentine's Day was not merely for the romantic boy-girl love, not just that cute boy in class...I poured my "heart" into every Valentine for all my classmates, teacher, parents, etc... and loved crafting my own boxes with doilies, crepe paper, and ruffled eyelet or whatever scraps we had around. Fingers stuck together with glue...yep, not much has changed since then!!
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post for two adorable digis..your gift just for stopping in today!



This card shows the versatility of the new set, "Sending you Love." Not just for Valentine's Day, but offering encouragement and friendship...This and the coordinating papers and colored digitals can be found here. This sweet as can be set features so many images I adore...this umbrella was paired with just one of the arched sentiments available in this set. Little birdies, postcards, hearts, posies...there is Everything to love in this set! I used one sheet of printed off paper from the "Love Me Tender" Digi Paper Pack and paired it with a some hand dyed seam binding from a friend, and a lil button and twine.


Don't you just love these two adorable puppies? These images are from the "Snowbaby Love Color Digi Pack." I used this paper from the "Love Me True" Digi color paper pack...I like the graphics and the way it showcases the main images...wrapped in Scalloped Nestability hearts finished off with a button and red twine. The heart was hand cut and glittered a bit. So many friends and family I know love puppies...so this set is just perfect for me! How about you?
Okay...so here are the details...you can hop along with the rest of the design team...leave a little comment on our blogs letting us know you were here...and a randomly chosen winner will have the choice of any digi sets worth a 20.00 value!! What fun!!
You have until January 23 to complete the hop.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing some love with me.


Diane       


Amy

Beth

Debbie

Helen

Jenn

Jerusha

Karen

Kris

MariLynn

Michelle

Miesje

Sandie

Stephanie

Traci (You are Here)

Vicki

The Free Digis Have Now Expired! Thanks for visiting!





26 comments:

  1. Traci both of your cards are lovely but I think my favorite is those cute little puppies love that card lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Traci, I love your projects. The love paper on the puppy card just makes the image stand out so nicely. And, who could resist that darling umbrella. My project tomorrow features it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 'not much has changed' story made me LOL!
    Everyone is loving those puppies today! Me, too!
    Both of your cards are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards could not be any cuter, Traci! I love both of them. What a perfectly beautiful way to frame the umbrella...and you're right. You could send that anytime! The puppy one is adorable. I love those scallop hearts and your use of papers on both cards. I think you have the hang of digis girlfriend!! Thanks so much for being a part of the hop and hanging in there through you blogger challenges! I love having you on the Dream Team, Traci! You are such a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards, the sets are amazing! Thanks so much for your inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traci, I love both of your cards. I especially love the one with the hearts "falling" behind your little doggies! You did a great job!! Thinking about you today my friend!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Traci, these are so sweet! I am in love with that bow on the first card! I also love the soft background you used on it along with the adorable image. The second card is so adorable! Love the heart shapes the puppies are on. Beautiful cards! Have a wonderful week! ~H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cards, fun digi's and details on each one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so so so so pretty! Love both of them, but I especially love the second. That background looks good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Traci, super cute cards!! I just love these new heart sets of Diane's... esp. the umbrella and puppies! Love your crinkle ribbon too! *Ü* Hope you have a better week. Hugs! ♥Kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Traci: Your cards are just DARLING!! I am So blessed to be part of this amazing Design Team; surrounded by such talent and such wonderful Godly women. I am grateful beyond words.

    We've had some trouble with our mailboxes, and the USPS was holding our mail for quite a while. I got the most amazing package in the mail from you, Traci. What a blessing! Thank you SO MUCH - it came at a time when I really needed a pick-me-up. I have a little package sitting on my kitchen counter needing to be mailed to you, but please know it's forthcoming - just need to mail it! Thank you for being such a blessing to me and to others. Your art is such a treat. THanks for sharing!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tracy - I really like your doggie card - nice job on creating it! Thanks for being in the hop and Love your music too on your blog! Enjoy your day! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The saying for the umbrella card is Wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely job with both of these sets. I am really liking how that "love" word art paper came out. You make these sets shine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both beautiful cards are such strong statements even though CAS. Love the beautiful paper you used behind the cute puppies and your umbrella card is gorgeous with the layers and bg paper. Love your bow!
    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Traci - Oh my gosh! so cute! Both of them! They are so very different but both are wonderful! Great job!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute cards, my favorite is the dogs. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  18. That paper is awesome and you are right the puppies are adorable. Thanks for sharing your portion of the blog hop.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are both fabulous! I love how you used the digi paper with the puppies. I'm going to have to borrow this idea - I love it! Both cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the puppies! Wonderful cards Traci!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are both very pretty, the paper is great on the second one and of course the puppies are so cute.

    Thankyou for the opportunity to win a prize on your blog hop and thankyou for the freebie.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful!!! I love the soft colors in the first card. You showcased that digi perfectly with your diecuts. The puppies are just so cute! I love the heart diecuts. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Traci! Love both amazing cards! Each one is so sweet and simple AND so lovely!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Traci,
    Your cards take the same elements your team members used and once again an original piece of art work. They are beautiful, expressing love.
    Carole
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Darling images and beautifully colored! What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!