Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Scripture Tags

In preparation for Easter, I wanted to quickly show you a simple, though a bit time consuming project I made to go in Easter baskets. I first cut out a whole bunch of tags from PTI white cardstock, then stamped various scripture verses on each one from the Our Daily Bread Designs scripture collections. I used a simple striped designer paper for the tag fronts and backs, then added a tiny prima and stamp from PTI on the front. Rings were added along with some pastel polka dot ribbons. I made eight of these, some for the mothers in my Mom's group at church, and for our daughters. I really like using scripture promises for Easter. Here are just a few of them, I used pinks, aquas, and lavenders.



I'll be back with this week's Easter devotional and stamp challenge on Easter Sunday!
Thanks for stopping in...I'm about to put the eggs on to boil! No big dinner this year, which is nice as I usually cook for a huge crowd. But I can not pass on the deviled eggs...what is your favorite part of the Easter dinner?
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful and meaningful project

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea! I think I might borrow it to make some things for my AWANA girls!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awesome!! and beautiful all wrapped up in one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!