Sunday, March 4, 2012

Celebrate your Day~!



Good morning! Today's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge is hostessed by our Stampin' Sister, Kristine. I am attending a women's retreat at our church today...so this will be short.
Please visit this week's devotional thoughts, scripture challenge, prize sponsor, and of course, all the beautiful entries from the design team on the SSIC blog!
My husband is going in for a major surgery on Monday, so I will be taking a break from my blog for awhile while he is home recuperating. I appreciate your prayers so much! I am not worried, it is a planned hip replacement.
Thanks for stopping by to view my card, I hope you will play along with our challenge this week!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Traci, love the flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci, you card is just gorgeous!! You caught my attention with the big beautiful butterfly (LOVE THEM)... and then of course the sparkly flourish gems are the perfect accents. I will remember to say some prayers that all goes well for your hubby's surgery. Hope you'll us know afterwards that it went well and he's recuperating :) Hugs & Prayers, kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Traci! It is so soft and pretty! I am praying for you DH - I know he will do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet and feminine...love the jeweled flourishes....fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and sweet. I really like the bling you chose. It is perfect for that wonderful butterfly.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a soft, gorgeous card, look at all the sparkles for the butterfly. Wonderful talent you displayed here, and I'll be back to see your new creation for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had your hubby in my thoughts and prayers. I know it has been a worrisome time for you both. I am happy to hear he is recovering quickly. I was wishing today I could go to a women's retreat our church is having in April. I love the color of your blog. It is the color of my very first kitchen. It has always been my favorite. Lots of love cooked in that kitchen with three little girls running around at my feet.. Good days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!