Sunday, January 22, 2012


Good morning and thanks for peeking into my blog today! Today is the Stampin' Sisters in Christ weekly blog challenge to make a card using scripture as your inspiration. Kristine Breach from Ink Something is our oh-so-talented challenge hostess this week! I encourage you to take a look at the SSIC blog to read this week's devotions and take a look at all the wonderful DT cards!

                                                                        Proverbs 3:33
 "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. "

The challenge: Make a heart stand out on your card or project this week.
The Prize:  a choice of 3 digital images from Louby Lou stamps!!
My card details:
Stamps: Flourishes:Fanciful Flourishes
Ink:  SU! Pixie Pink, PTI Fresh Snow
Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz,  PTI white, SU! Shimmer White
Accessories:  PTI Filigree border, white embossing powder, dots embossing folder, rhinestones

I hope you can take some time to stamp to Scripture this week, it is so edifying to be able to do that. Have a great week and thanks so much for coming by!





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

12 comments:

  1. Good morning my sister, Your card is just stunning, love the die you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like this card! So pretty - love the bright red and white. Fantastic - have a super wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Traci, you are getting a lot of use out of the filigree border, it looks so nice framing the central image. I am reading one of the books on that bookshelf you have on the side there. Working through it slowly so it can sink in. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Traci! I love that border. Thanks for the birthday wishes! I've enjoyed my day with my sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traci, your card is so striking with the red popping off the white...LOVELY!! Your fancy border punch is awesome and love the embossed heart with all the gems inside. Reminder that God gives us many treasures when we choose to love and follow Him. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and elegant.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Traci - this is fabulous! I love that gorgeous heart and the filigree border - it is stunning! I always love the elgance of your cards! Thank you for sharing Traci! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Traci, I love the look of your new blog! You make we wanna start my blog up again! Ha! Its very inspiring! I love, the new heading, that is gorgeous and so YOU! I like that shelf thingy too, that is something new to me. Awesome!

    What a wonderful happy Valentine card! I love the crisp white and red! Just so sweet....and I love its simplicity! Awesome little card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovey card. Lovin' that beautiful and perfect heart. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so pretty. That heart is super elegant looking! Praying for blessings for today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty. I am loving that border. It is perfect for the card. I am really liking your bookshelf on your sidebar. Very interesting. I love to read. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!