Sunday, October 9, 2011

Amazing Grace

Today's card was made for Stampin' Sisters in Christ Sunday challenge! Today's verse and devotions were chosen by the beautifully talented Lovely Linda. You can visit the Stampin' Sisters in Christ blog for the devotional , or Linda's blog here.
The verse:
Mark 10:27
"And Jesus looking upon them saith, with men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible."
The challenge from Linda :  Anything Goes!!
This week's sponsor is Simon Says Stamp, and the winner will receive a special stamp set!!

I just received this stamp in the mail from Rubbernecker...and wanted to use it for today's card challenge. I love the words in this old hymn combined with this beautiful font! I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch to design the layout. You can barely see the sheer ribbon, but it is wrapped along the corner with the bow secured on top. The card looks like it is wrapped like a gift, which is what Grace is: unmerited favor from God!
Thanks so much for your visit today, now let's enjoy the Lord's day and I look forward to seeing your creation later this week!!

7 comments:

  1. Love that stamp, you are right, the font is beautiful! I really like the colors you used and the ribbon is so pretty with it. Awesome card! Have a wonderful week Traci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is AWESOME! I love the rich blue & the combination with brown is stunning! Love your bling on the boarder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci I didn't know rubbernecker had that stamp, it is beautiful. The blue and brown caught my eye right away and I love that touch of sheer ribbon. Wishing you a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm, love what you said... Grace is an unmerited favor from God ~ so true! And what a wonderful gift!! Your card is so GORGEOUS Traci! I am loving that rich designer paper used here and your border and Nestie... and the new stamp, it's all just LOVELY!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Traci! What a wonderfully rich card! Just beautifully done! This is so you.....so pretty! You are rocking your cards girlfriend! Love it!

    Okay, here it goes, the moment of truth! hitting the send button! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Traci this is gorgeous!!! I love love love your layout and choice of papers... that the sentiment couldn't be better! I love the font too and how it is done with the Amazing and Grace separated with the rest of the stanza... love the new stamp!!! This card is just fabulous Traci!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card!! I love the colors and the papers you used!! And speaking of God's amazing grace is always a blessing!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!