Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thinking of Dad


Posted by Picasa

This is one of those cards that rarely happens, it wasn't made for a specific challenge!
I received these silhouette stamps from Flourishes a few weeks ago...and recently have been drawn to these colors, so I combined them in a card for my Dad. I saved the sentiment for the inside...Dad is living alone at the house now...and I thought this might be something to cheer him up and give him fond memories. Thanks for stopping in today!! Blessings to you!

4 comments:

  1. he will cherish this, Traci.....it is from YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I know these are tough times for everyone. This is fabulous. I may have to case it for my dad or FIL. I love the color you stamped the image in. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work with this set. I love the distressed look and your paper and colors. It's got to be a little rough for your dad. I'm sorry. My heart goes out to him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!